Sunday, February 6, 2011


                Getting Rid of Acne & Acne Stains:


Hey Guys, i'm back with another beauty tip. Its one of the easiest! and i mean easiest ways to get rid of acne and the stain they leave behind. I have been doing this for years. I have tried many different acne medications. I have even tried proactive, and for some reason it made my acne worst. I had grown the biggest pimple i have ever had on my face. & I immediately stopped using it.
*Everyone has a different skin type. So what may work on your skin may not work on mine. So after searching for so long i finally found what work best on my face. And what is also put into Proactive and many other acne medications. 
                                    Hydrogen peroxide 


                                                       &
                                                       
                                                   


                                                  H2O


In my early teenage years i suffered from acne. And i mean bad acne! It might not have been as bad as other cases out there, but to me my acne was bad. I mainly broke out on my forehead. And i had dark stains on my forehead.... 


                      To get rid of it all... Every night before going to bed
             i would properly pop my pimples and clean it with a cotton ball
                   soaked in hydrogen peroxide.& i constantly drank water.
                                       & washed my face well. 
        Drinking water cleanses the body and hydrogen peroxide kills bacteria. 
                   
               * it may not totally remove the stains but it will lighten them! 




                  So both work perfectly together battling against acne.
              You really have to be dedicated to getting rid of your acne if
                                       you want this to work. 
                          And believe me you will see a difference.


                              Hope you guys try it and find it very                           
helpful.  :) 

              
             

1 comment:

  1. Omg, this post had me riveted! I have been battling acne lately, and I have no Idea why. Luckily, I can cover it with makeup, but I want nice skin without pounds of foundation. I have a very strict skin routine and I've tried lots of different acne treatments. I am totally going to give this a try :) *fingers crossed*

    New follower btw.

    XOXO

    Michelle
    www.hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete